Jobs at HDNet / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator
AXS TV has an opening for a Logistics/Transportation and Purchasing Coordinator. This position is responsible for running and maintaining all aspects of equipment and training of drivers, as well as purchasing equipment for our trucks and business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safely operate and maintain all AXS TV equipment with proper maintenance and DOT required vehicle inspections.
- Properly maintain all required DOT logs, driver qualifications including medical certificates, driver’s license qualifications and annual checks of documents
- Properly maintain all DOT required documents including: IFTA, vehicle insurance, vehicle registrations, required permits, and permits for international travel of our truck fleet
- Prepare and file IFTA mileages and quarterly taxes
- Maintain PeopleNet for DOT required driver logs
- Develop relationships with vendors for repair services, team drive services, generator services, etc.
- Initiate and coordinate the timely procurement of parts, materials and equipment
- Create and manage the processes surrounding Purchasing, Logistics and Shipping
- Develop and improve all aspects of procurement and external logistics
- Research and negotiate purchase of equipment for IT, television broadcast production, transmission as well as business operations
- 3-5+ years experience in a related field
- College degree preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong ability to work well with all levels of employees
- Knowledge of television broadcast equipment a plus
If interested, please submit resume and salary requirements.
AXS TV has an immediate opening for an Accounting Specialist in our Denver office. The Accounting Specialist will be an integral member of the close knit accounting team, who will assist the department with various projects.
- Monthly billing/invoicing to clients
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivable
- Assist with payroll and time sheets
- Administrative tasks as needed within Accounting Department
- Accounting degree
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Hands on experience with: AP/AR/Payroll/Journal Entries
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a media company is a plus
On-Air Promotions Producer / Editor
AXS TV has an immediate opening for two On-Air Promotions Preditors. Responsibilities will include writing, producing, and editing high concept promos. Qualified candidates must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis in Premiere Pro. Prior experience cutting music videos / concert promos is a plus. A good ear for music / audio editing is also key. Must be able to work independently, as well as collaborate and meet tight deadlines. Looking for someone who craves the creative process, has a positive attitude, and strong work ethic. Please submit a link to your reel.
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.