Jobs at HDNET MOVIES / AXS TV
AXS TV is a television network dedicated to providing the best in music and entertainment programming and mixed martial arts promotions. Our main office is located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Dallas, New Jersey, and Los Angeles. We provide our employees with a full spectrum of compelling benefits including a competitive salary, company paid medical, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time and a 401k with company match.
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the email subject.
AXS TV has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant.
Our staff accountants are important members of our accounting team. The position is responsible for daily transactions including A/R, A/P, fixed assets, project costing, and month end closings. The staff accountant is responsible for recording entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts in a timely manner. This position will also assist with various department related projects as needed.
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Maintain detailed month G/L account reconciliations for review
- Capital asset reconciliations
- Check runs
- Perform account reconciliations for income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Support month-end close activities by recording journal entries and preparing supporting schedules
- Record and update daily cash activity
- Apply cash receipts to customer invoices
- Record payroll entries
- Assist in monthly P&L analysis
- Assist with annual audit prep
- Perform other duties and complete assignments as directed by Controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years Audit experience in public accounting, a solid understanding of the general ledger, proficient in GL reconciliations, expense account review, and a basic understanding of GAAP
- High level knowledge of MS Excel required
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to organize, prioritize and work independently, also able to take direction and follow through in a fast paced environment
- Great Plains experience is a plus
- Flexible to work over time during peak periods as needed
- Must be able to operate normal business machines such computers, calculators, faxes and copiers.
- We are a dog-friendly office, you will be exposed to pet hair and dander
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.