Jobs at HDNET MOVIES / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
VOD/FOD Coordinator - part-time
We are looking for a part time (20-25 hours a week) VOD/FOD Coordinator to join our Denver team!
- Ingest, process and deliver VOD/FOD content for AXS TV and HDNET MOVIES per multiple client specifications including video file, XML and artwork creation
- Proficiency with Cable Labs metadata specifications
- Proficiency with multiple video codecs including audio and video specifications
- Troubleshoot as needed when problems arise
- Process content for VOD marketing stunts as needed
- Work under deadlines and extreme time constraints
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Operational knowledge of broadcast production equipment and technologies
- Hands on experience with video on demand file processing and packaging helpful
- Familiarity with content delivery methods and systems including Aspera and FTP helpful
- Effective communication skills with all departments, staff and clients in order to communicate potential, real and or related issues, concerns or problems with content processing and delivery
- Strong personal organization, prioritization, time management and planning skills are required.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software programs, Word and Excel preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends. Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.