Jobs at HDNET MOVIES / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Associate Producer - AXS TV Sports Department
Primary Responsibility: Work side-by-side with producers to create content for weekly LIVE MMA television programing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering of news, research, supporting video/sound assets.
- Compile, edit, and assist with video collection/distribution
- Assist with organization of assets.
- Basic editing for on-air features, highlights, and similar video elements.
- Conduct research for notes for on-air talent.
An ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Ability to communicate creative and compelling ideas is of upmost importance.
- A keen understanding and passion for storytelling.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Required Experience:
- Preferred major in Video Production, Communications or similar discipline.
- Previous work experience in television production environment a plus.
- Ability to work with multiple computer databases and software, with familiarity to both PC and MAC platforms.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro
- Ability to communicate effectively visually, orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail.
Basic knowledge and interest in MMA is required.
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.