Jobs at HDNET MOVIES / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
HDNET MOVIES Traffic Coordinator
HDNET MOVIES is currently seeking a Traffic Coordinator for our Denver office.
Duties will include:
- Building of HDNET MOVIES playlists/logs
- Schedule all lower thirds, credit roll squeeze-backs, and on-air graphics
- Managing traffic of commercial spots and interstitials
- Providing traffic reports to Sales Staff and other recipients
- Working closely with the promotions department to ensure delivery and accuracy of all promos
- Creation of program and event formats
- Building alternate back-up logs
- Working closely with Master Control operators to time out logs and ensure accuracy of broadcast
- Providing back-up to Program Scheduler and learning all aspects of scheduling position
- Participate in department meetings covering all aspects of the channel - acquisitions, movie stunting, marketing, planning etc.
- Assist in other areas of department on an as-needed basis
- Excellent team player with strong ability to perform under pressure
- Experience using WIDE ORBIT, or similar traffic system is required
- Experience using SIMS program management system is a benefit
- Detail oriented and able to meet strict timelines
- Strong movie knowledge preferred
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and salary requirements along with 3 references to: email@example.com
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.