Jobs at HDNET MOVIES / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Program Delivery Coordinator
AXS TV is currently seeking a Program Delivery Coordinator to help with our QC and Closed Captioning.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Viewing programs for content and technical issues. Must be detail oriented
- Willingness to watch multiple versions of a program or episode as improvements continue to be made
- Strong communication and organizational skills, some administrative duties
- Extremely proficient at transcribing scripts for television programs, and be capable of typing quickly and accurately
Ideal candidate will be able to:
- Explain technical problems that are found in program masters
- Communicate well with a diverse group of people, especially in a deadline oriented situation
- Edit using Premiere
- Some Closed Captioning knowledge a plus, however on-site training is available.
Applicants should have a basic understanding of television production and terms, the standard MS Office applications, and how to do research using the Internet. This position will be Monday - Friday, 3pm - 11pm. The ability to work flexible hours & a non traditional shift if necessary is a plus.
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.