Jobs at HDNET MOVIES / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Digital Marketing Coordinator - Denver, CO
- Manage the day-to-day community engagement and monitor interaction (comments) on all channels
- Includes real-time conversation with audience during particular programming
- Actively engage and educate online audience communities to build relationships with fans/viewers andhelp identify influencers
- Own social persona(s) and implement brand voice across all channels, with objective of driving brand and programming awareness
- Edit/Publish all content
- Real-time video editing during live sporting events
- Develop and manage editorial content calendars
- Attend on-site events (wrestling/MMA events) with purpose of gathering social content (pics, vids, etc)
Video and Photo Editing
- Ability to edit and turnaround live video highlights on the fly for posting on social media
- Review shooting logs and raw material to create a video based on marketing value and contribution to brand awareness
- Create Rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize effiency
- Familiarity with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
- Connect defined campaign content with appropriate social channel
- Continuously explore social platforms, services and tools to increase reach and engagement
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team to develop and manage social contests, promos and giveaways
- Partner with rest of digital team in unearthing sharable social content
- Work with outside agencies on social campaign strategy and platform definition
- Assist PR team in targeting key social influencers and engage online communities
- Assist in monitoring campaign statistics using social analytics
- Ability to use qualitative data to drive editorial decision
- Hands on usage of social monitoring dashboard tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- A keen enthusiasm for MMA & Wrestling, and demonstrable understanding of social media, trends and technologies
- Ability to write clear, impactful copy in the respective brand voice
- Proven success at generating copy/communications for various social channels in quick fashion
- Experience nurturing online communities
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management and other departments
- Photoshop, Premiere, and Wordpress skills are a must
- Need to be versatile, creative, and able to think and write quickly.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral, written, research and proofing communication skills. Strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Knowledge and excitement about MMA, Wrestling and other combat sports
- *Flexible Schedule, we are in LIVE TV after all!*
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or related experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional social engagement experience, as a Community Manager or similar role
Program Delivery Coordinator
AXS TV is currently seeking a Program Delivery Coordinator to help with our Closed Captioning and QC.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Transcribing television programs and interstitials quickly and accurately
- Assisting in the media management process including working with a LTO tape system and a media asset management (MAM) system.
- Viewing programs for content and technical issues.
- Willingness to watch multiple versions of a program or episode as improvements continue to be made
- Strong communication and organizational skills, some administrative duties
Ideal candidate will be able to:
- Type proficiently and accurately
- Follow detailed captioning guidelines
- Explain technical problems that are found in program masters
- Communicate well with a diverse group of people, especially in a deadline oriented situation
- Edit using Premiere
- Some Closed Captioning knowledge a plus. However, on-site training is available
Applicants should have a basic understanding of television production and terms, the standard MS Office applications, and how to do research using the Internet.
The schedule for this position will be Monday – Friday but will change to Sunday – Thursday in late December. The ability to work flexible hours & a non-traditional shift if necessary is a plus.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and salary requirements along with 3 references to: email@example.com
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.