Jobs at HDNet / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the email subject.
We are currently seeking a Traffic Coordinator for AXS TV.
Duties will include:
- Building of all AXS playlists/logs
- Managing traffic of all commercial spots and interstitials
- Providing traffic reports to Sales Staff and other recipients
- Working closely with the promotions department to ensure delivery and accuracy of all promos
- Creation of all program and event formats
- Building of all breaks for live events
- Building alternate back-up logs for live events
- Working closely with Master Control operators to time out logs and ensure accuracy of broadcast
- Excellent team player with strong ability to perform under pressure
- Experience using VCI, or similar traffic system is required
- Experience using SIMS program management system is a benefit
Office Assistant - AXS TV Dallas
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant in our Dallas office.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organization and planning skills, exercise good judgment, have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently. Must be able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-5 years experience providing support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.