Jobs at HDNET MOVIES / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Digital Marketing Coordinator - Denver, CO
- Manage the day-to-day community engagement and monitor interaction (comments) on all channels
- Includes real-time conversation with audience during particular programming
- Actively engage and educate online audience communities to build relationships with fans/viewers and help identify influencers
- Own social persona(s) and implement brand voice across all channels, with objective of driving brand and programming awareness
- Edit/Publish all content
- Develop and manage editorial content calendars
- Attend on-site events (festivals, concerts) with purpose of gathering social content (pics, vids, etc)
- Connect defined campaign content with appropriate social channel
- Continuously explore social platforms, services and tools to increase reach and engagement
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team to develop and manage social contests, promos and giveaways
- Partner with rest of digital team in unearthing sharable social content
- Work with outside agencies on social campaign strategy and platform definition
- Assist PR team in targeting key social influencers and engage online communities
- Assist in monitoring campaign statistics using social analytics
- Ability to use qualitative data to drive editorial decision
- Hands on usage of social monitoring dashboard tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of social media, trends and technologies
- Ability to write clear, impactful copy in the respective brand voice
- Proven success at generating copy/communications for various social channels in quick fashion
- Experience nurturing online communities
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management and other departments
- Photoshop, Premiere, and Wordpress skills are a must
- Need to be versatile, creative, and able to think and write quickly.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral, written, research and proofing communication skills. Strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Knowledge and excitement about all music genres
- Flexible Schedule, we are in LIVE TV after all!
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or related experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional social engagement experience, as a Community Manager or similar role
E2 (Second Engineer)
AXS TV is currently seeking an E2 to help on our production truck with our sports and entertainment departments.
Job Responsibilities for a Second Engineer (E2)
- Work closely with and support the Engineer-In-Charge (EIC) on the following items:
- Manage all aspects of the mobile unit broadcast engineering operations at remote events
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting while executing changes and engineering updates on the truck
- Track and report on equipment and system repair and maintenance status as well as following up on these issues
- Direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit
- Provide exceptional on-site client service and technical support
- Prepare technical reports at the conclusion of each event
- Operate satellite transmission equipment to send and receive satellite feeds to Denver Master Control
- Travel to remote events nationwide mostly on weekends
Qualifications for an E2:
- Strong technical skills are required including a solid understanding of computers and equipment
- 2+ years experience in remote broadcast engineering
- Solid working knowledge of broadcast technology and broadcast equipment
- Familiarity with audio, visual, and graphic systems used in mobile television units
- Excellent communications skills are essential in order to have positive interactions with our clients while still getting the job done
- Must be able to lift up 50-75 lbs
EOE. Good benefits. If interested, please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.