Jobs at HDNet / AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Master Control Operator
We have an immediate opening for a Master Control Operator.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person with an eye for detail to break into High Definition Television Broadcasting. Broadcasting experience a plus, computer skills a must. Applicant will be trained to be an "on-air" broadcast operator. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, monitoring of daily broadcasts to meet all technical specs, ingesting programs for server playback, adjusting daily playlists for two separate networks, maintaining transmitter logs, switching commercial inserts for live events, transfer of and inclusion of closed captioning for programs. Applicant will need to grasp technical flow of programming in Master Control and be able to identify and respond immediately to any problem. Troubleshooting skills and logical thinking are assets.
This is a shift position working four 10-hour days from 10pm to 8am.
Office Assistant - AXS TV Dallas
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant in our Dallas office.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organization and planning skills, exercise good judgment, have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently. Must be able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-5 years experience providing support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.